Thursday, November 8, 2012

More studying

I can play footsie without it getting weird! Give me your foot goddammit!

I may have killed a man. Went to Best Buy because my iPod was acting weird. It would play the first ten seconds of a song and then skip to another one. So I was trying to describe this to the guy, and I said "I'm listening to the Beatles and then it's like 'Suck my dick!', which I'm pretty sure isn't how the song goes" and he started choking and runs in the back. I never saw him again. Should I send a condolences card to Best Buy? I'm not sure how to react to this situation that I have created.

I overheard this girl in my class today say the exam was the "hardest thing ever." I muttered "second hardest." She didn't think it was funny. I think she's a lesbian.

I watched the election coverage on Fox because I hate myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment